- GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. Pulsar Labs LLC (hereinafter the “Company”, “Lookinar”) is the owner of “Lookinar” trademark (hereinafter “TradeMark”, “Lookinar”) which owns website https://lookinar.com (hereinafter “Website”) . In order to carry out its activities, the Company’s most important goal and condition is to observe human and citizen’s rights and freedoms in processing their personal data, including the protection of the privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
1.3. Our confidentiality measures are designed to provide a high level of personal data protection. We will not use or share your personal data with anyone except as described in this Policy or as prescribed by Ukrainian law.
1.4. By using this Website and all our other services and, in particular, by providing information via different contact addresses, you agree to the collection, storage and usage of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1.6. Lookinar has the right to change this Policy at any time.
- BASIC DEFINITIONS USED IN POLICY
2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer devices;
2.2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of the personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary for clarification of personal data);
2.3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, and programs for computers and databases that provide them to be available on the Internet at the network address: https://lookinar.com;
2.4. Information system of the personal data – set of the personal data containing in a database, and information technologies and the technical means allowing to carry out processing of such personal data with use of means of automation or without use of such means;
2.5. Impersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to define without use of the additional information a belonging of personal data to the specific user or to other subject of personal data;
2.6. Processing of the personal data – any action (process) or set of actions (processes) performed with the use of automation means or without using such means with personal data, in particular: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, provision, accessibility), impersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to user of the website Lookinar.com.
2.8. User – any visitor of https://lookinar.com Website;
2.9. Provision of personal data – actions intended for disclosure of personal data to a certain person or the public;
2.10. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of the personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of the personal data) or at familiarization with the personal data of the public, including disclosure of the personal data in mass media, placement in information-telecommunication networks or provision of access to the personal data in any other way;
2.11. Transborder transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
2.12. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are irrevocably destroyed with impossibility of the further restoration of the content of personal data in information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which physical media of personal data are destroyed..
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
3.1 As you interact with the Website, we may collect the following information:
– personal data which you send to us, including the information you provide to us via feedback form “contact us”, “Leave a message” and other forms; information contained in any email displayed on the website; information contained in or relating to any message you send to us (including the content of the message and metadata associated with the message);
– any information you provide to us when you send your CV or any other information relating to your project to any of our email addresses or through the form provided on this website;
– information related to your computer, mobile device and your visits to this website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, duration of visit, page views and navigation paths);
– we and our external service providers collect information about you, your devices and usage of the website through cookies and other tracking tools and technological methods. These tracking tools collect information such as the type of operating system of a computer or device, IP address, browser type, browser language, mobile device identifier, device equipment type, website or application that was visited or used before or after accessing our Web Site, the time spent on a page, and the access time to a web page or features used of that Website. These tracking tools help us learn more about our users and analyze how users use our Website, for instance, how often users visit our Website, what features they use, what pages they visit, what emails they open, and what other sites or applications they use before and after visiting the Website.
3.2. Possible list of data to be collected (incomplete):
– Name, last name, patronymic;
– E-mail address;
– Phone numbers;
– Date and place of birth;
– Details of the identity document;
– Address of actual place of residence and registration according to the place of residence and (or) place of stay;
– Information on education, profession, specialty and qualification, details of education documents;
– Information on previously held positions and work experience, military duty, military registration;
– Contact information given in your CV.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We collect information about you when you submit the information via a form on the Website or otherwise make that information available to us.
4.2. We collect personal data when you provide it to us directly, automatically as you navigate through the Website or through other people when you use services related to the Website.
4.3. We collect your personal data when you complete a partnership registration or submit your public social media accounts, subscribe to a newsletter, mailing list, send feedback, start a project with us, complete a survey or send us a message.
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1. We may use your personal data to do the following:
– to develop and support our Website and provide the services and information you request, to respond to your comments, questions and concerns;
– to communicate with you for employment purposes according to your initial request;
– to communicate with you for business and marketing purposes according to your initial request;
– to use it for marketing purposes, to send you marketing offers, news and updates;
– to keep statistics and analyze opportunities to improve the Website;
– to comply with the terms of the contract or to make efforts related to the contract, in particular, to simplify the processing of requests and the execution of projects;
– to use them for purposes that are in our or third parties’ legitimate interests.
5.2. Our interests or the interests of the third party may include:
– confirmation of your identity when you send us a request;
– response to support your projects and assistance in resolving any issues;
– provision of up-to-date news and information about our services, projects and achievements;
– conduction of technical and business analysis to determine how to improve the products and services we provide;
– monitoring of website’s activity;
– management of our relationship with you, for example, by responding to your comments or requests submitted on the website or email, or by asking for your feedback or if you wish to participate in the feedback;
– management of our legal and operational affairs (including content and fraud risk management);
– provision of general, administrative and executive functions and activities;
5.3. Except as provided in this policy and under applicable Ukrainian law, we will not share your personal data with third parties. We do not sell, rent or share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- WHERE AND HOW WE TRANSFER AND/OR STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6.1. Your personal data collected through Lookinar services may be stored and processed in the Europe, the United States or Ukraine, or in any country in which Lookinar or its subcontractors, affiliates, suppliers or external parties (such as external technical service providers, hosting providers, communications agencies) are appointed as data processors by Lookinar as necessary;
6.2. We store personal data on secure servers administered by us and our service providers, and sometimes on hard copies which are stored in a secure place in Ukraine, USA or Europe. Personal data that we store or transmit is protected by security and access control measures, such as user name and password authentication and data encryption, where necessary;
- SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7.1. We deliver strict security standards and procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data;
7.2. We wiil always ensure that the personal data you provide us is be stored on secured servers only;
7.3. In order to protect your data, we aim to work with subcontractors and service providers that we believe meet an acceptable standard of data security compliance where possible;
7.4. We will comply with the requirements of the GDPR by providing appropriate protection for the transfer of personal data from Europe to third parties. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storage and processing;
7.5. We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. The criteria that we use to determine the timeframe for storing personal data are determined in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. We may store and use your personal data in order to fulfil our legal obligations, settle disputes, and prevent misuse;
- MARKETING USE OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1. If you have agreed to receive marketing updates, you have the right to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. You may unsubscribe or update your e-mail settings at any time by following the instructions contained in the e-mail or by sending an e-mail to the address given in the “Contacts” section.
8.2. If you wish to have access to or change your any personal data that we store, or require us to delete or transfer any information about you or block any data that you believe we store in violation of the law, you may contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” link. We will process your request in accordance with the requirements of the law. At any time you may legally object to the processing of your personal data, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. If you believe that your right of privacy under applicable data protection legislation has been violated, please contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section. You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities.
8.3. You can also select cookies-files as described below. By changing the settings of your web browser you can accept all cookies, receive notifications about cookie settings or reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly.
- COOKIES AND WEB ANALYTICS
9.3. Cookie typically do not contain any user identifying information, but your personal data we store may be linked to information stored and obtained through cookie;
9.3. You can learn more about cookie by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
9.4. We may also use cookie from various third-party providers (including Google) to report usage statistics for the Service, advertise on and through the Service, etc.
- AGE LIMIT
10.1. Our Websites are not suitable for children under the age of 16;
10.2 Therefore, if you are under the age of 16, please do not use or visit the Website at any time or in any way.
- DATA SECURITY
11.1 We aim to use all reasonable technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which we transmit, store or otherwise process against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. Our affiliates, subcontractors, partners and independent service providers are obliged to manage information in accordance with our security and confidentiality requirements.
12.3 A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.